- Dates, Name & Venue
- Lesson Times
- Pre and Post Suhba Activities
- Suhba Fees and Information
Friday 18th to Sunday 20th November 2022
[*See Pre and Post Suhba activities tabs for more details]
The Shaykh, may Allah Ta'ala protect him, has named the Suhba:
The Purest Hour - The Sufi Path to the Divine
Lesson Times (tentative)
Friday 18th (Morning and Evening Lessons)
Saturday 19th (Morning and Evening Lessons)
Sunday 20th (Morning Lesson with possible afternoon Data sb visit, Allah sanctify his secret)
Pre and Post Suhba Activities
Please note the following pre-Suhba activities open to all:
Thursday, November 17th: Lahore Zawiya inauguration/Latifiyya (no fee)
Monday, November 21st: All-day Maqam trip to Pakpattan to visit Hadhrat Baba Farid, may Allah Ta'ala sanctify his secret. (no fee)
Those wanting to attend the above activities should mention so at the time of registration.
Suhba fees are as follows:
Please note that the above rates can only be guaranteed for those registering prior to September 25th. Thereafter, rates will increase.”
Adult (Per Person):
- $325 Suhba Fee. This includes as follows:
- 3 nights accommodation at Avari Hotel on Thurs, Fri, and Sat. nights (2-3 person sharing)
- Breakfast at Avari and all on-site Meals
- Airport pick-up and drop for those staying at Avari
- $160 Suhba Fee for those not needing accommodation
- Those needing additional night stay: $65 per night (e.g. to attend Pre and Post Suhba Activities or those wanting to stay on Sunday night as well).
Children (per child under 18):
- $75 (this assumes children will be sharing a room with parents). The same fee applied for children not staying at Avari but attending the Suhba.
[All guests are recommended to stay at the Avari hotel. However, for those not needing accommodation at Avari during Suhba should mention it at time of registration.]
Please register by sending an E-mail to email@example.com. Please see the registration tab.
Cancellations and refunds
Cancellations up to 60 days prior to the start of the Suhba will be issued a full refund. Any cancellations thereafter will be issued a 50% refund.
Other important terms and conditions
The entity organising and responsible for this Suhba is the Pakistan Suhba Committee. All dealings, refunds and cancellations will be handled and issued by them.
Children who cannot sit quietly during lessons will NOT be allowed into the main suhba hall. However, a separate hall with live feed will be made available for such children to attend accompanied by parents.
For any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register by sending an E-mail to email@example.com.
- Names of attendees
- Number of adults and children
- Emergency phone number
- If airport pick up / drop off is required
- If you need accommodation or Suhba only
- Any additional nights
- Any activities (Thursday Latiffiya, Monday Pakpattan trip)
After you send us an email, within a few days, we will confirm that we have received your registration and send you the total amount and how to pay. Your registration will be confirmed after payment is received.
Pakistan Suhba 2022
November 18, 2022 - November 20, 2022
10:00 am - 7:00 pm