- Accommodation and Venue
- Suhba Registration Fee
- Maqam Trip and Fee
- Airport Pick up and Drop Off
Thursday November 21 – Sunday November 24
The first official lesson of the Suhba will start on the Thursday morning, 21 November. The last lesson will be Saturday evening, 23 November after Maghrib, Insha Allah. For the Maqam trip to Sidi Abul Hasan al-Shadhili, we will depart Sunday morning, 24 November, from Cairo and return the same day in the evening Insha Allah.
Once the full schedule has been finalised, it will be posted here and emailed to all attendees.
The registration closes on Friday, 15 November 2019.
The accommodation and Suhba venue will be MonteCairo Hotel in Mokattam. Insha Allah.
Children under the age of twelve are not allowed in the Suhba hall.
The registration fee is USD $300 for Suhba + accommodation or USD $200 for Suhba only for adults and children over 12 years of age.
The fee (USD $300) includes:
- Five nights hotel shared accommodation (Check in Wednesday, 21 November and Check out Monday, 26 November)
- Meals included; dinner on Wednesday; breakfast, lunch and dinner on Thursday through to Sunday; and breakfast on Monday, 26 November.
- Transportation to and from salat al-Jumu’ah at Sidi Ibn ‘Ata’ illah and other visits on Friday.
Costs do not include visas or airport transportation in and out of Egypt.
Women without mahram are not allowed to travel to the Suhba except with the explicit permission of Umm Sahl.
Children under the age of twelve are not allowed to attend Suhba. However, if you are bringing children under the age of twelve, you would need to pay USD $150 for each child. Anyone over twelve would need to pay the full cost of the Suhba.
There will be a maqam visit to Abul Hasan al-Shadhili with Sheikh Nuh. The cost of the trip will be an extra USD $460 in addition to the Suhba registration fee.
The fee includes:
- Round trip airfare from Cairo
- Local bus transportation to the Cairo airport heading to the Maqam
- Local bus transportation to the Maqam
- Packed lunch on the trip
Women without mahram are not allowed to attend the maqam visit.
Children under the age of twelve are not allowed to attend.
Please note: There is a limit of 105 people for the Maqam Trip
Sheikh Nuh, may Allah Ta'ala preserve him, has not yet named the Suhba
This year the local team is unable to offer any Airport pick ups or drop offs. Uber is readily available and realtively inexpensive.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 Egyptian Suhba
November 21, 2019 - November 23, 2019
10:00 am - 8:00 pm
- 2019 Egyptian Suhba Maqam Trip
November 24, 2019
8:00 am - 8:00 pm